2 to 3 hours
The course aims to teach delegates basic aspects of dealing with emergencies, with an emphasis on those occurring in the home.
Handling ‘life-threatening’ situations is covered as well as recognizing and responding to some of the more common ailments that may be encountered at home.
On completion of the course, delegates will be able to recognize and deal with:
- Managing an Emergency situation
- Administer First Aid to an unconscious casualty (including seizures)
- Administer CPR
- Management of a wounded & bleeding casualty
- Administer First aid to a casualty suffering from shock
- Provide appropriate First aid for injuries (including small cuts, grazes and bruises, small splinters).
There are no Prerequisites for this course.
The course is ideal for parents and carers of young children and who feel that a basic knowledge in the subject would be useful to them.
Typical Interest Groups
Parents, Foster Carers, Grand-Parents, Relatives, Home Schoolers and older Siblings
On satisfactory completion of the course, delegates will receive a certificate of completion which is valid for three years.
Maximum of 12 candidates
£32 per person or £250 per group
Maximum 12 persons
Group discounts available if booked with other First Aid courses.
Ask your sales representative or call us.
Download the PDF
0.00 average based on 0 ratings