This page details legal conditions of use for the First Aid Training website. For our purchasing and contract terms and conditions for course bookings, please refer to our separate legal notice.
Terms and conditions
Use of this site is provided by The First Aid First subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- First Aid First reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified
- First Aid First does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Copyright restrictions:
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from First Aid First.
- Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not First Aid First). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
- The website may contain links to websites operated by parties other than First Aid First. Such links are provided for your convenience only. First Aid First does not control such websites, and is not responsible for their contents. FirstAidFirst’s inclusion of links to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. You are solely responsible for evaluating the accuracy and completeness of any information contained on the third party websites, and also the value and integrity of any goods and services offered by such websites.
- Whilst First Aid First makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the website it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for damage caused through the downloading of viruses. Therefore, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from the website.
- First Aid First reserves the right to vary any event registration fees and the prices of any goods or services listed without notice. All event registrations and orders for goods and services are subject to availability and First Aid First reserves the right to refuse to accept any registration and to refuse to supply and goods or services to any individual.
- Although the website uses encryption security software in areas where on-line payment details are accepted, the security of information and payments transmitted via the internet cannot be guaranteed. Any loss incurred or sustained by you when transmitting information by means of e-mail or other internet links shall be borne solely and exclusively by you and in no event shall any such loss in whole or in part be borne by First Aid First or its agents.
- First Aid First shall not be held to be in breach of its obligations hereunder nor liable to you for any loss or damage which may be suffered by you or any third party due to any clause beyond its reasonable control.
First Aid First
Unit 10a 195